Thursday, September 12, 2013

And I'm sitting here, with strep throat, feeling incredibly unproductive, however I feel like garbage. It has given me a chance to spend an hour on Pinterest, only to remind me of all of the projects I'd like to finish/start.  I have two chairs in the garage I'd like to reupholster, a ladder I'd like to paint to make into a hook/storage thing for the laundry room, a HUGE mess in the basement I'd like to do something with---the list goes on.  This day also pushes me back a day with cleanings, something I don't like doing before a weekend.  Thankfully, I have great clients who are very understanding.  I suppose this was one reason why I love being self employed:  making my own hours and picking my own clients.  A charmed career.

And to commence today's lack of activities, Biscuit decided to kick things off right, bringing up a prescriptive offering right to my door:  A dead rabbit's head.  Yep, a freshly decapitated adult rabbit.  Soft ears and all.  Thankfully, she licked all the blood off, so there were no carpet stains.  Now, I just wait for her to have horrible digestive issues.  GREAT.  It was like the Corleone house all up in here.

My Friday Night Lights obsession continues....I am ready to begin season 4.  I'd invite you to start watching, but with a SERIOUS warning:  You'll become addicted.


2 comments:

  1. thanks
    We give online technical support for the Norton Antivirus, a famous antivirus coming from Symantec. We have antivirus experts who give remote technical help plus support for downloading, installing, and configuring Norton Antivirus on your PC
    technical support for norton
    renewal support norton




    ReplyDelete