Wednesday, September 3, 2014

So I have hit the three month mark as being a mom of two.....seriously, this is challenging.  I think I do 7 million loads of laundry a week, adding to the 40 millions minutes of picking up and doing the dishes.  Rinse and repeat.  My mantra for the day.  Greta started preschool today, which will give me some time to begin working out again.  No more of this 30 pound weight I am carrying. 

Just a few things....

I am at a loss for words in regard to the news lately....ISIS, Ferguson, naked pictures.....I'm just over it.  Apparently I'm a racist if I comment on Ferguson, regardless if I consider myself an educated person who is very mindful of race, religion, and politics.  I refuse to comment on the ISIS situation, because it is too devasting and crazy to comprehend.  While I am somewhat mindful of others' faith practices, this ISIS bullshit is ridiculous.  And finally, the naked pictures.  Here's some food for thought....if you don't want people to see you naked, don't take pictures of yourself naked.  I guess this is pretty hard to follow.  I surely wouldn't want anyone taking pics of me naked....Good grief.

I have a few new obsessions...
*Party Down South.  Total garbage television.
*Bachelor in Paradise.  Even worse garbage television.
*I have rediscovered Pinterest.  A total time suck.
*My new minivan. We said Adios to my red Subaru.  I was super sad to see her go, but it was time to welcome a new swagger vehicle....a white Honda Odyssey.  Her name is Anne Wilson Springsteen (after my favorite Wilson sister in the band Heart, and Bruce Springsteen---a no brainer.)
*Several of my gal pals are welcoming new hatchlings into the world.  Smooshiness is always good.
*Beans celebrated her 10th birthday.  My first born.  Loves her.


No comments:

Post a Comment