Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's try this again.....




So it has been a while since I did the blogging thing. I found it to be too much when I initially started. After much reflection, I am going to take a stab it is again. I want to keep things light and funny. I love following my friends' blogs, they are truly the highlight of my day. I am hoping to have the same effect.

A few updates.....
Dave got a job! He is working as an analyst at Cook Medical. I am thankful everyday that he has found something that he loves. There is a bonus: He plays on the Cook softball team, "There ain't nuthin' like playin' under them lights!" I suppose this is Bloomington's corporate version of 'Friday Night Lights.'

I have a new position with Indianapolis Public Schools. I am supporting the School Improvement Team with data collection for Language Arts and Math. I enjoy all of the new teachers I have met and look forward to learning more about the process.

Beans just celebrated a birthday. Our little princess is 6 years old. Biscuit is no longer a puppy, sporting her two year old muscles.

1 comment:

  1. That pictures of les niecelettes makes me very sleepy.

    ReplyDelete