Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rock it 'til the wheels fall off


After a LOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG vacation from working out, I have to decided to re-attach the wheels. Last year, I participated in "The Biggest Loser" challenge at So Be Fit personal training in Broad Ripple. Sadly, I only lost 7.3 pounds after 12 weeks of 6-day workouts, 1500 calorie days, and lots of chafing. My clothes did fit differently and I felt stronger, but I was hoping for a higher number of L.B.Z.'s lost. I am approaching this next attempt at weight loss with a better game plan. Here it goes:

Four days a week at the gym
No more than 40 minutes of cardio with each gym session
MORE STRETCHING

While my new commitment to fitness excellence does not necessarily have a pound-lost-number, my goal is still the same: Drop a pants size.

So, here we go. Wish me luck. If you would like to join me on my quest for physical perfection, go right ahead. My push in the gym will include LOTS of Van Halen, Flock of Seagulls, Runner's Glide, my size 7 Nike Lunarfly sneakers, and my trusty 1995 insulated squirt bottle.

**Warning: Working out at Cardinal Fitness in Bloomington is NOT apart of this fitness quotient. I don't need to see a bunch of sorostitutes on their IPhones, wearing leggings, side ponytails, off the shoulder tee-shirts, and brand new Shox OR skinny-fat meat heads that hog the Smith Machine. My pursuit of excellence will be taking place at a new location: Twin Lakes Recreation Center. I need all the middle age support I can get.
YouTube - Van Halen - Dreams: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

1 comment:

  1. The best power tower for you will vary based on whether you are looking for a home unit or one that you can take outside. Look at the motors that are used and evaluate them carefully. You are curious to know more about buy power tower, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete