Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My advice for the day:  When going to Walmart, go early in the day.  There are lots of older folks there that want to talk to your baby, say "excuse me" politely when they are moving their shopping carts, AND the aisles are stocked, cleaned, and organized.  Not a bad way to start a Tuesday.

Furthermore, I have my trusty stead, Hey 19, ( my Subaru Forester) back from the collision shop.  Sadly, the shop did a wonky job and she needs to go back for a better bumper and further inspection.  She's driveable, but she isn't as pretty as she used to be.  Someday I'll be driving one of these Bad Larrys:







I'll be ready to kick some ass, and take some names.  The Forester offers a different kind of ride----Dave calls it a "utilitarian" kind a car.  I'm happy with that.   Oh, did I mention that I want my Suburban parked in the driveway of my dream house?:

 

Some wishful thinking for today........

Back to reality:



No comments:

Post a Comment