Friday, June 1, 2012

To elaborate a bit more on yesterday's post would be a waste of my time.  The long and short of it:  Unless you lose a limb, die, or are on a ventilator, sueing a doctor in Indiana is impossible.  I've decided that I should be a doctor, because I am clearly fit to make medical decisions, based on the AMAZEBALLS care I received when GFP was borged into the world.  I would also like to add, once a baby comes out, that does not mean the "care" stops.  Asking a patient, "How are we doing?" is not grounds for care. 

I would also like to add that $10K out of pocket with no warning is no way to start a summer.

Further, the embarrassment of peeing yourself in public is worth something.  I'd say at least $5K.  Damage to my bladder, pelvic floor, and loss of my emotional stability:  at least $100K.  Reeking havoc on my daughter's cranium BEFORE she even breathes her first breaths of life:  at least $1 million. 

I rest MY case.  Now, if only the hospital records could only REMEMBER to write such things down.  Oh rats!  I must have lost my pen (and my mind).  Whoopsie daisies.  Maybe next time will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment