Monday, July 2, 2012

And I'm a bad blogger, once again.  The past two weeks have been absolutely crazy---we are transitioning from one house to a condo/Dave's parents' house while Dave changes jobs.  And somewhere in there, Greta had a birthday, the heat index hit some ridiculous high, AND we had a garage sale.  No dose of Xanax can help----Greta is currently in Fort Wayne with Dave's parents as I try to get the house in order---packing up toys, reorganizing the rooms to look like I'm an orderly person, cleaning baseboards, etc.  Two girlfriends, Mande and Lisa, came over yesterday to help me stage the rooms---now all I need to do is clean the kitchen, get our bedroom in order, and work on the basement.  It is overwhelming, BUT NOT TOO OVERWHELMING for me to see Magic Mike tonight with Mackinzie.  SUPER excited.  Channing Tatum.  Yep. 

We also have a very special birthday coming up on Wednesday----Ms. Biscuit will be turning 4!!!

(This is from when we brought her home from the hospital, aka, animal rescue.  She wasn't very snuggly then.  Thankfully, with some dog whispering, treats, and soft blankets, she's more snuggly now.)


I'm still hot with Olympic fever from all of the trials---I can't wait to find out if Dara Torres can qualify for her 6th Olympics.  That would make her turbo awesome.

It should also be noted that this weather is making me feel extra fat.  Needless to say, I have already eaten a pan of brownies in the last three days and will be indulging in some Whoppers and Cheetos mix at the movies tonight.

That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment