Sunday, January 5, 2014


Note to self:

When Fort Wayne is expecting ANY snow amount, brace yourself.  The Rapture is approaching.  No joke.  Forget about any meat, dairy, bread, or water at Kroger.  Batten down the hatches and prepare yourselves.  It is ridiculous.  Further, when there is some amount of snow/ice on the roads, that does NOT mean drive like a crazed maniac in your Escalade or drive like Grandma Moses going 3 miles an hour.  Drive cautiously and slow down.  It is really not a big deal.  I feel like I need to get on the news and reconfirm to everyone that we won't die, face extinction, or find ourselves engulfed in flames.  This isn't the Hunger Games.

Moreover, I am going to shoot my eye out if I go another day listening to anyone bitch about Obamacare.  Seriously.  Let's talk about the NFL, subzero temperatures, OR how pretty the snow is. 

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, what I love about you is that you are so sane! I love your sanity. Here's a different take on things: Pete and I couldn't be more thrilled about Obamacare, because we have to buy our own health insurance and I have a bunch of pre-existing conditions.

    ReplyDelete