Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oh more snow.  10" to be exact.  I am gloating over here, knowing my trusty Suby (Subaru) can navigate any of our icy roadways.  Sadly, our addition has horrible roads because no one here knows how to plow.  Not my problem. 

Greta is at the babysitter today, and it must be known that I have been somewhat productive:  Banana Bread, called three different places about misc. billing charges, returned some shirts to the mall.  Not a bad day.  Oh, and the dogs got their teeth cleaned.  Poor Beanie has horrible teeth and their $300 bill reflects that.  Ugh.

AND the Olympics start tonight.....I am more than excited.  I have already cried twice watching the get-to-know the athlete specials on NBC.  That means I am ready to begin cheering for our country.  My dream of becoming an Olympic bobsledder is on the back burner because of my growing belly.  A girl can dream.....

No comments:

Post a Comment