Sunday, August 28, 2011

The End of the World

So, I just read a forward from an unidentified family member that basically preaches that there is a "concerning" matter in regard to our family's safety in the near future. NO, it isn't a Mafia hit (although my Grandpa Charlie was half Italian and had the dashing looks to go with it). The email basically read as a warning about "celestial activity" and some mumbo jumbo about not flying on 9/11 (I won't, because there is a Lions game on), and having 5000 worth of cash on hand. Needless to say, I laughed out loud until my Kegels stopped working and I had to run to the bathroom.

I will say this is extremely embarrassing knowing a family member seriously believes in this junk and takes the time to send out a lengthy email about it......NOT OK. NOW, if I received an email about some Wikileak site about how much George Bush spent on strippers while serving as President, I'd be more than happy to read it-----

I had to blog about it because it was just that ree-donk-u-lis. A few parting words: Give me a fucking break, you can't pick your family, and go Lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment