Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tats

So my pal Anna Cathleen Westwood Brillhart got her first tat. It is very tasteful and very meaningful. Way to go Anna! Way NOT to get some lame-oh animal on your lower back, which basically would act as target for negative/skank comments. She had "Kayla" scribed on her wrist in Hebrew---a very powerful response to being named Godmother to her besties unborn twins. Kayla, the girl, is having a hard time. Doctors say it would take a miracle to survive this pregnancy and birth. So Anna, being the mindful Christian woman she is, had that tat done as a reminder of God's power and Kayla's strength. Tear. I'm proud to be Anna's friend.

This got me thinking........Jennie and Dana each have an array of body art. I don't. I've been thinking about it for years, though never grew the ovaries to do it.......I have three specific things in mind and I'm sure Dana and Jennie would do them with me.......not sure if Dave approves. He, being the perfect person he is, has no piercings or tats, nor will he engage in such behavior. HOWEVER, I think I could convince Big Jim Norton, head of the Norton Clan, to do it with me....we shall see.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment