Monday, November 21, 2011


Apparently "fashion sandals" are all the rage in Bloomington. Note to my readers: it was 46 degrees today, and I saw WAY too many people wearing capri pants, flip flops, and short sleeves. A secret pet peeve of mine: Folks NOT dressing for the weather. Don't think I haven't dusted off my down coat, Sorel boots, and ski hats. I'm ready for winter. (Also, winter apparel is cool because it will (does) hide all my hamburger delicious. If you don't know what hamburger delicious is, here is how you learn:

1. Stand up, and let your arms hang down at your sides.
2. Carefully, squeeze your arms closer to your body.
3. If there is a squish area on the lateral sides of your gluteus maximus, you have been anointed with hamburger delicious.

And finally, I am experiencing true sadness because my sister's wedding weekend spectacular is over. However, I can look forward to the next several weeks of cheesy Christmas movies, as well as the Lions/Packers game on Thursday. I'm tellling you, they have a chance. Believe!

Lastly, Justin Verlander won BOTH the Cy Young Award and the AL MVP. That's what I'm talking about. (See picture above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment