Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just when you think the day (and weather) couldn't be any crappier, you head to Walmart and see all the trainwrecks that hang out there----

Also, my sister posted a FB message about NOT watching Animal Cops: Detroit. While I agree it is the saddest show on the planet, there are moments of happiness (when the puppies get adopted). I have said this before, those folks who beat, starve, and abandon their animals should be stoned to death. Especially if they mess with the puppies. Not. Cool.

I am super excited for another season of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Everyone loves a hot-mess-Southern-Belle. The word on the street is that Kim married herself an Atlanta Falcon with a nice toosh. Well, good for her. I've got me a nice man who is an analyst at Cook. Oh snap.

Greta was called "him" twice yesterday. I acknowledge her hair is a little bit crazy, but when a baby is sporting a pink onesie, all signs point to "girl."

I saw a cover band last night with my friend Mags, and thankfully they rocked some Hall and Oates tunes. Finally a band that recognizes greatness. I'm hoping the next time I see them, they'll have some Phil Collins on their set list.

And finally, I received a message from my sister-from-another-mother, Katie, that her stepfather has been diagnosed with colon cancer. Please send positive vibes/thoughts/prayers to Buzz as he begins his fight to eradicate the cancer. Cancer sucks the big one-----

No comments:

Post a Comment