Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Apparently, Michelle Duggar is pregnant again. This woman already has 19 kids. I think it's time to call it a night and lock it up. Good God.

Greta and I had a great visit with my twin in Chicago this past weekend----Jennie is getting ready for her upcoming wedding and we were there to assist her (in our sweatpants). She was on the fence if Greta was going to be a part of the ceremony, but she is not (Greta was going to be pulled in a wagon). Greta is fine with this because she doesn't want her drooling, pteradactyl noises, or fat rolls deterring from Jennie's moment.

Conrad Murray is guilty?!?! Sure, but so is Michael Jackson. He was a junkie and probably had a death wish. When I have trouble going to sleep, I turn on the television, rub Beans' ears, and drink a cup of hot tea. I don't drink a gallon of "milk."

And finally, Kim K. headed back to MN to have "closure" with her husband. Poor guy. I have a great idea! He should be the next Bachelor. Then, we could see how lame his personality REALLY is. (Actually, he and Kim are the perfect couple after seeing her lackluster personality on television.)

No comments:

Post a Comment