Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A bad day is when you mistake your dog's anxiety medication for yours.

A bad day is when you are well aware you need to shower, and you attempt to cover it up with perfume, deodorant, and a clean shirt (and clean underpants, of course).

A better day is being able to gentle stroke the delishly soft ears of a 15 week old puppy who is the size of a women's size 7 running shoe.

And to continue the tradition of my friend Katie, here are five things about me:


1.  I am obsessed, OBSESSED with puppies.  No matter what size, shape, color, level of softies, I LERV them.  In my mind, they make everything better.  Obsessed.  Oh, I also think I can read their minds.

2.  I hate wearing jeans.  Jeans make me feel fat.  I was never skinny enough growing up to fit into Guess, Girard, or 7 jeans.  Thanks to Concerta, things have changed a bit.  But still, I hate wearing jeans.

3.  I think about skiing everyday.  I haven't skiied in over ten years.  Doesn't matter.  I miss it every day and still dream of being an amazing skiier (enough that when other people see me on the mountain, they stare).

4.  I think I'm crazy.   Not like Jodi Arias, but my mind goes 1000 miles a minute and I can't make it stop.  I seriously think about 100 things all at one time.  And I am usually thinking about things that have nothing to do with anything.  For example:  I'm hungry.  I want a minivan.  We need a different color front door.  I wish I was wearing sweatpants.  I love listening to 80's music.  Why didn't we get snow this winter?  (crazy, right?)

5.  I am addicted to junk food.  Coke, pizza, doritos, cookies, chick fil a sandwiches, etc.  LOVE it. 

6.  (For good measure) I think being from Michigan is the coolest.  I'm arrogant about my native Michigan status.  I want to start some "I'm from Michigan" club in Fort Wayne.  Cool, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment