Sunday, March 24, 2013

Breaking Bad is my new favorite show.  My friend Eric recommended watching it, warning me I'd become addicted.  Well, I am.  It is very dark, but wonderfully written with superb acting. 

And with March Madness in full effect, I have no idea what is going on with the brackets.  I hate basketball. I do know that IU, Michigan State, and Michigan are still in it.  Which is basically the only thing I need to know at this point. 

Opening Day is around the corner and my Tiger gear is starched and ready to go.

I'm trying to get back into couponing.  Unfortunately, we don't have paper recycling bins to dig through (like I did in Bloomington) in Fort Wayne.  Jennie has one down the street from her house (I'm so jealous).  SO, if you are a reader, you have some change to send me the coupons via mail, I'll love you forever.  ANY coupons are greatly appreciated.

AND thanks to "upping" my medication, this past week is in the back of my mind.  Thank you, modern day psychotropic scientists.

AND finally, high fives and hugs are warranted to some amazing people this week....

Carrie Gorga, for providing me with valuable insights about epilepsy.  Her son, Finn, has been affected since birth.  He is a rockstar and she is a rockstar mom.

Matt and Brooke Dudley.  Matt was just diagnosed with AML, a form of leukemia.  While he is in for the fight of his life, I ask all of my readers to pray/send happy thoughts/good vibes for Matt and Brooke. 

Jim and Joan Norton, for being great grandparents to G.  Not only are they wonderful in-laws, but better g-parents.  They provide G with love and care, and are always available to talk and offer their support whenever it seems necessary.  XOXO.

Jamie Rahmany.  She is a perfect friend.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment