Friday, April 5, 2013

Oh yes, I'm a waitress.  Again.  I'd like to thank the handy and hard work of our insurance company for dishing out muchos bills our way, making it almost impossible to enjoy random trips to Goodwill and Friday Thai food takeout.  I'd also like to thank our student loans for giving us a "second mortgage" to take on.  Without all these concerned entities, I'm sure our lives would be filled with Ethan Allen furniture, spring trips to Florida, and random surprises for our parents.  Piss.  Off.

However, I am thankful for beautiful weather, tulips popping out of the ground, loving grandparents, baby spikes, and soft stools in Gertie's diaper. 

I was suppose to head down to Btown to "watch" my girlfriend Irene while her husband is out of town---Irene's baby girl is due in a few weeks and Irene is super prego.  I hope Irene goes into labor on Sunday night (when Eric comes home), and and her labor lasts 2 hours (long enough for an epidural), and baby Schmidbauer is a small 7 pounder.  That is my Christmas wish for Irene.  ALSO--added bonus***, Irene and Eric make adorbs babies. 
Sam, Irene's son, in the plaid.  PERFECT nose and talks like a 12 year old.  And he likes apricots.

No comments:

Post a Comment