Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sorry Adrienne Keeble Petersen, I did pick up a pair of U of M gardening boots at Walmart, on clearance, for the low, low, LOW price of $13.  Also, apologize to the DON because I didn't buy them at KFarts. 

And another thing....don't think I haven't started ripping out dead/overgrown shrubs at the house.  I have also identified two of the bushes in the front...Viburnum.  The ugly kind.  Yuck. 

And to celebrate the onset of spring like weather, I enjoyed (on DVR) the newest installment of RHOOC.  Yes, trash television.  They are all trashy with their fake hair and I LERVS it. 

And finally, I am wearing my Lahser #24 Knights sweatpants, compliments of Molly Danner, to celebrate a Tiger victory on Opening Day.  Verlander, bitches.

And lastly, if you drive me erratically, attempting to run me off the road, with my child on board, I will call 911 and report you as a drunk driver.  Don't mess with me.  I've done this probably 20 times and I'm not trying to quit anytime soon.  Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment