Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Somebody's Getting Maaaarrrried!

Somebody's getting married!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFw4L7-AFdw

I highly advise a quick view. It'll make your day better.

So, Jennie's getting married....to Chris. Their dog, Kasia, is super excited because she will no longer be a dog out of wedlock.

Here is one of many pictures I will begin entering into the blog. People have been asking about my belly. There she is. Baby Norton is cooking nicely in there, at approximately 98.6 degrees.
(**Note Beans in the background. I came home later than normal tonight and she did not like it. She will follow me around like crazy thinking I almost did not come home. I swear she has a puppy alarm clock somewhere in the house that tells her when I am suppose to be home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment