Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Think Pink!

It's been a while since my last post. Lots of updates:

1) Dave's brother, Kyle, has safely arrived back to Florida from Quatar. He spent about 8 months in the Middle East doing weather analysis for the Air Force. He is done with all of his deployments. I am so proud of him! He will be finished with his duties in about 16 months. Though he was never in harms way, we are happy to have him back on U.S. soil.

2) Momma and Dadda Mofo are in Maui. Yep, their one-month tour of Maui started on Dec. 30th and will continue until the end of January. I am incredibly jealous that I am stuck in Indiana. Doug has sent "nasty" texts messages of how great the weather is. Some texts include "graphic" pictures of Maui sunsets and him on the beach. Whatever.

3) Dave and I had our 3rd ultrasound on Monday. IT'S A GIRL! Needless to say, we were both very surprised. I was convinced, with every fiber of my being, that this Horton Norton baby was a boy! Well, he's a she. I am very excited. Dave is a bit nervous. BUT, I wouldn't have married him if I didn't think he's be an amazing father. This girl will, God willingly, be very smart and very athletic. However, if she wants to be in Glee club, that is ok too. Again, we are very blessed and very happy.

I'm sure 2011 will bring much joy to us.

1 comment: