Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dog Help is the Best Help


Woke up to a ton of housework to do, including laundry. Beans does her part to help. (Note the huge pile of clean clothes behind her. They are actually not "clean" now. They are covered with her "thirs" or dog hair. Hmmmm, wonderful.) Also, she is sure to climb directly on the pile of laundry as I'm folding. She is always wanting to be involved.

I attended my friend Betsy's baby shower last night. She is expecting her first, a boy, in March. It was great catching up with friends I rarely see---the old Winding Ridge Elementary School posse. Hilarious ladies----when I first met them, many of them were single or recently married. Now, they are married and working on 2nd babies. I love how we have new things to talk about. More importantly, they haven't changed a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment