Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sunday Sequence

Sunday was a lazy day of recuperation after our 'Cook Friends and Family Game Night.' Dave and I welcomed his colleagues and their partners to an enjoyable evening of games, laughter, and fare. We started the night playing Balderdash and ended with Things. I highly recommend Things---especially with folks who may have a lewd sense of humor. It is more enjoyable with the gross people. All in all, it was a great night. I am very happy that Dave and I have met some lovely people who have similar interests----they also tolerate Beans and Biscuit.

Dave and I decided to continue the "game" theme into our Sunday afternoon. I challenged him to a friendly game of Sequence and kindly accepted. He ended up winning. Whatever. I know if it was Scrabble, he'd have no chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment