Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh Sh*t

I came home today to find a house FULL of crap. Literally. Dog poop in every room. I should have known. Biscuit killed her 6th animal of the winter at 5:40 am. Yes, an opossum. Gross. Thankfully, Dave heard my blood curdling screams and came outside to assist. After a few swift blows to the animal's head, the oppossum had expired. Biscuit did a nice job of "making it sleep," but Dave had to really take it out of its misery. Then, it was flung gracefully over the fence to be enjoyed by the neighborhood cat/raccoon/crow herd. Gross.

Back to the poop.......
So, I think Biscuit's stomach went wonky after the oppossum death and decided to take matters into her own paws. The result: Poop. Everywhere.

Plus, I had a yucky day at school. Oh shit.

(No picture will help enhance this post. It'll make you want to honk, er, puke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment