Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Finds

Today I ventured out of the house for some much needed errand-running time. Yes, Target was on the list. Thankfully, I have NOT been feeling crafty, so I stuck with my list. I did, however, quickly walk through the baby aisles---just getting a small mental inventory of making an upcoming registry. Holy Cow, that is going to be overwhelming. Thankfully, I met a very nice new mom who struck up a conversation with me. She mentioned purchasing a book, Baby Bargains, to help better streamline a registry list. She introduced me to her son, Henry (great name!), and that was that. She was super helpful and very nice. Another reason why I love Target.

I also went to my favorite antique spot in Bloomington, The Antique Bazaar. I brought along my friend Mande for moral support. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a dresser. BUT, I did find a brand new gardening book and a kick ass vintage Fisher Price airport. Yes, one of those "little people" commerce stops that I used to play with. I will bask in your jealousy.......




I also received a package in the mail from my friend Kady that included an adorable baby outfit from Janie and Jack. (Note how small the pants are. I used my hand as a reference.)



She also included two pacifier clips I ordered for a friend who is hatching a baby soon. Kady is the designer/manufacturer/distributor of original pacifier clips for those interested mommies:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kabe7




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment