Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

This week has turned out to be pretty good.......

Dave and I have decided to try and trade in our Acadia for a smaller, gas friendly family car.  Wish us luck as we venture to Indy to find another whip.  We had to get the lights fixed because of a recall notice, and before the mechanics returned the car, they decided to give Meteora (my name for the Acadia) a bath.  She is very sparkly now!

And, my friend Elisabeth and her four legged son, Henry, decided to come over and go for a walkies with my gang.....a very nice Friday afternoon indeed!

Greta is finally napping (after several hours of bouncing, walking, talking, and screaming).

Dave is away on business all day and the last thing I really want to do is clean up.....I am sure there is some trash television marathon on right now......

OH, and I have now have 2 new housecleaning clients!  Whoo hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment