Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have been neglecting laundry. So much, that we had ONE CLEAN TOWEL available this morning for Dave. Not okay. I'm slacking on my domestic duties, only because I've been too busy eating Robin's Egg Whoppers and worrying about my perennials being frost bitten.

We have a big weekend coming up: Grammy Jan is coming to visit. That means LOTS of movie watching, me dodging offers to play card games, and the majority of the weekend showcasing our fabulous sweatpants. It is suppose to rain, so we have an excuse.

I'd like to add something to my Lottery Winnings Wish List: a new camera (like Grammy Joan's). It takes fabulous pictures. Check out Greta's blog today, and you'll see why:
www.gretasasparklyunicorn.blogspot.com

A few more things to add to that list:

Flat screen television
A king size bed (to accommodate all members of my Ohana at night)
an Ipad (for nighttime Internet surfing)
A Caribbean vacation
A new sectional coach
A remodeled kitchen


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment