Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It was dumb-dick driver day around here, in Bloomington. Don't want to park more than 20 feet away from the store? Yep, I will surely drive around for 45 minutes for a super close parking spot. Want to ignore all stop signs, especially since you are on a SUPER important phone call with your illegitimate son? Sure I will! Soon, these folks will figure out that they are doing these specified activities in my line of sight. NOT COOL. I WILL definitely call you out, and it won't be pretty. I don't care if there are small children around. I will tell you to remove your head from your ass, quit masturbating, and start driving. Plain and simple.

On a brighter note, I'd like the Dixie Chicks to go on tour so I can relive my early college years living in Colorado, when all things were perfect (and I could enjoy skiing and awesome burritos on a regular basis).

And finally, it is spring and that means one thing: Baby bunnies in my yard. Sadly, I have not spotted ANY. I'm sad. I know these magical creatures will destroy my garden, but they are very very soft and very very little. God created them just for me (and Spaghettios).

No comments:

Post a Comment