Sunday, November 7, 2010

No likey computer virus

I hate my computer! It has a virus. I blame LimeWire. I am only able to blog when Dave brings his work computer home, so here we go. Let's do a post game wrap-up of the week:

1. Cold weather brings warm clothing. Only a moron would sport a tank top/jean short ensemble when its 25 degrees outside. On the west side of Bloomington, this is the fashion. I saw two douchebags yesterday trying to pull this look off----apparently, they didn't get the memo. Idiots.
2. We've had a special visitor for the last few days: Wrigley Miskewycz. She is a 7 year old yellow lab who is so sweet. She loves Beans and is not too fond of Biscuit. Biscuit tried to herd her---Wrigs no likey. Sadly, she goes back to her real family tonight. She has very soft ears and that is all that matters.
3. I started cleaning out the basement. I have discovered a wealth of bags---book bags, cosmetic bags, tote bags, soccer bags----I have NO idea where they came from. Goodwill should be happy with our projected donation.
4. T-minus 18 days til Thanksgiving. You know what that means? Lions football, Grandma Monforton's stuffing, and Ohana time.
5. Together with almost 50% of my Marian teaching class, we came together at Champps to celebrate 5 years of success/distress from our various teaching experiences. Only about 5 out of 14 of us are teaching. Sad. It was great to see everyone---it was nice to know no one has changed. I definitely missed Brad's laugh----it was really great seeing everyone.

Monfortonism of the Day: Just when the weekend couldn't get better, it can. Michael Vick will hopefully get his sh*t handed to him by Peyton Manning----this would make for a GREAT Sunday. I hate Michael Vick. He hurts puppies. The Colts defensive line better bring the fury and thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment