Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!



Happy Halloween!

Dave and I did start our Halloween a bit early---we attended the I.U./Northwestern football game on Saturday. We were scared by how bad the I.U. defense really is------I was excited to sport a super tacky I.U. hat and an awesome red and white striped scarf (compliments of Darien Miskowycz's Baba)----

This morning, Sunday, I needed to start scaring myself early so I turned on The Haunted bright and early (after an 11 hour sleep). The Haunted is featured on Animal Planet which is a bit strange, but I guess animals are super sensitive to paranormal activity so it would be only fitting to have it on Animal Planet. Most of the episodes I saw this morning involved a spirit affecting animals in a residence. I felt better knowing my little Reanie Beans and Bisco were nearby in case of a potential haunting. Sometimes they scare the crap out of me when they start barking in the middle of the night. But then again, I'm thankful Beans has a nasty bark which will surely scare away any intruder/trashy neighbor.

We are going to pass out candy at our friend's house tonight---we have lived in our house for 3 years and have yet to have ONE trick or treater. Sad.

Monfortonism of the Day: After college, dressing like a nurse (whore) is totally inappropriate unless it is amateur night at the local strip club.

No comments:

Post a Comment