Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thiiiirrrrrssssday

Thirs are the small hairs/spikes/furs that protrude from both Beans and Biscuits' bodies. I (we) call them thirs because they aren't just "dog hair," but rather, small pieces of magic that decorate our house/clothes/cars/lawn/etc. After a nice ear rub atop our nice coach, a "deposit" is usually left. Very magical.

Tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy is making me want to puke. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE WARTS ALL OVER SOMEONE'S BODY. GOOD GOD.

I attended a meeting tonight for my second job: tutoring. I think as professionals, it is usually understood that one must:
1) be punctual, not 45 minutes late and sit in the front row
2) change cell phones to silent instead of letting them ring 4 times, then adjust the phone
3)when introducing one's self, speak up so everyone can hear you
4)not walk out with 3 extra water bottles so you don't suffer from thirst during your 10 minute car ride home
5)wear deodorant and pop in a mint. Good God.

Monfortonism of the Day: Apparently to be featured on an MTV reality show, your I.Q. must NOT exceed 34, and you must have fake breasts and a tribal band tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment