Monday, October 18, 2010

A case of the Mondays

I received saddening news from a co-worker today. Her husband was diagnosed with some pretty rotten cancer-----He's never smoked, drank, inhaled asbestos.....it really doesn't make sense to me. (Not that it ever does.) I felt sad and scared for her----

Two years ago we went through this with Dana. It is terrifying. If you read this blog, take a few moments and send positive energy their way.....

On a brighter note, it felt like fall today AND Beans did not bite any other dogs on her walk today. Things are looking up......time to prepare for Dancing with the Stars.

If you provided childcare in the greater Detroit area, contact me. My pal Kady needs a babysitter for her rockstar son, Jack. He is super cool, he smells nice, and likes to tear paper. (He is kinda like a puppy, but better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment