Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Name Game

Dear blob readers,
Please stop naming your offspring horrible names----it isn't cool to name your child after the city they were conceived in, a feeling/state of mind, or the bridging of two totally different names. Case in point: I had a doctor's appt. the other day. Nothing special. However, whenever I glanced at some promotional material at the front counter, I noticed her name was Indy. Yes, her parents named her after a city---not something fancy like London, Paris, or Milan....INDY. Give me a break. She is a great physician, but c'mon.

Furthermore, as an educator, I can honestly say I've heard pretty much every name in the book.

Don't get creative, get smart.

What if your offspring wants to run for office? Start a legal practice? Be a prominent researcher/professor? We are trying to keep these girls OFF the pole....
I'm just saying.....

Monfortonism of the day: Listening to the Wu-Tang Clan always will lift low spirits. Allow yourself to be attacked by Killa Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment