Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AND once again, another State in our Demaocratic Union has missed the mark.  POOR North Carolina-----yet another dumbass state, with their dumbass government, forgetting, ONCE AGAIN, that NOT everyone believes in Jesus Christ, OR the preachings (and I mean preachings, NOT teachings) of the Biblie.  I SWEAR TO GOD, IF JESUS, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND ST. PETER HIMSELF WERE WALKING AROUND THE PLANET NOW, THEY WOULD GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT PEOPLE'S SEXUALITY.  NO ONE CARES.  If you want to hump turtles, go right ahead.  Want to dress like a robot?  Go right ahead.  Want to marry someone of the same sex.....BRAKE TIME.  Yep, of all things to put on the ballot, this is what got the most attention.  FORGET about the HUGE DEBT crisis our country is facing, FORGET about the HUGE amount of student loans that (in my opinion) is the brick backpack that my generation carries----give me a damn break.  This is truly embarrassing.  I kinda get why those Al-Quaida weirdos hate us.  I bet they are a gang of cross-dressing, unicorn lovers that really are pissed at our marriage laws.  Yep, that has got to be it.  I feel for all the young people in this country that are terrified enough to come out, and NOW, they won't ever be able to marry the love of their life because some Bible thumper is too embarrassed to divulge their "pound me in the ass every Friday night" secret, dressed in their favorite mail carrier outfit.  Sad.  Very sad.

On a brighter note, my garden beds are ready for the yearly launching of the "Norton Ohana Garden."  We've been successful in the past with basil, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers.  This year, I think I'm sticking to basil and tomatoes----Dave won't eat cucumbers and I couldn't give them away last year.  What a waste.  SO, I'm going to teach myself how to can, in the hopes of saving some cash on spaghetti sauce this fall and winter.

I'm not embarrassed to say I've been to the recycling dumpster three times this week to find coupons.  Yes, I'm obsessed.  If only someone could physically show me how to put a "haul" together.  Kady Becker, help.

Greta is 11 months old.  Where has this year gone?  Oh that is right--waiting for my pelvic floor to heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment