Friday, May 25, 2012






This just in from the west-sy-eeed:  I found my dream house.  It is on the far west side of Bloomington, just on the border of Ellettsville.  I happened to come across this house while I was on one of my "Greta is sleeping, and I'm not about to wake her up" drive.  Nestled in a new addition, this house boasts over 5000 square feet of awesomeness, 4 bedrooms, huge walk out basement, and....drum roll.....1.5 acres.  Oh yea.  NO hillbillies in these here parts.  It had great wall colors, carpet colors, granite countertops, beautiful maple cabinetry, built-ins, and LOTS of windows.  The house faces west, so it has great light all day long.  OH, and it has a mudroom.  Oh yea.  And lots of  closet space.  Now, I just need to find 485 g's to pay for it.    Like, I said, this house is amazing. 


4952 N Chatham Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404



4952 N Chatham Dr, Bloomington, IN 474044952 N Chatham Dr, Bloomington, IN 474044952 N Chatham Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404

2 comments:

  1. Did you leave GFP in the car while you took a tour?!? It is a lovely house! I think Biscuit would enjoy patrolling the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit this house is amazing. move here so i can visit:)

    ReplyDelete