Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tristan and Isolde:  Worst movie ever (next to King Ralph).

Asiatic lilies:  Gorgeous when they bloom, which is never long enough.

Showering:  Refreshing, but annoying.  I hate my hair.  Where is my glam team when I need one?

Sports bras:  Amazing.  Normal bras are so last year.

Minivans:  AMAZE.  I want one now.  Thanks to 90-year-old Mr. Jacobsen and his lack of driving skills.  I'm cruising in my Minivan whip for the whole week while #19 gets fixed.  Holler.

Cashiers at Kroger:  BITCHES.  Apparently they hate their guests using coupons, because I guess they think that price reduction comes out of THEIR pocket.  Fat asses, bad hair.

Ice cream sandwiches:  A staple of the summer.

97 degree heat:  NOT OK.  Especially in May.

A  napping GFP:  Nice.  It gives her baby spikes a chance to regain their strength and volume to take on the rest of the day's activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment