Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cards

I finally finished my Christmas cards.....er, Holiday cards. I don't want to offend anyone, so I always send "Happy Holiday" greetings. No need to exclude anyone from a celebratory wintery season of magic, wonder, and cookies.

Dave and I are in Fort Wayne visiting Big Jim and Joan before Christmas. We will head back down here on Christmas Day, when Dave's brother and girlfriend arrive.

Last night, we hiked at a local golf course. I was able to see the sheer athleticism of Biscuit in action-----herding a large pack of deer-----I wish I had my video camera. It was awesome. Her trusty accompliss, Beans, was about 20 yards behind bringing up the rear. Beans is built for short distance, not a marathon spring like her sissy. I am happy to report no deer or dogs were injured during this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment