Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas?

I'm not going to lie. I have ZERO Christmas decorations up. Yes, I'm embarrassed. I haven't shared this with anyone. This is usually my favorite time of the year. I get super pumped BEFORE Thanksgiving to put up the lights, etc. However, this year, not so much. BUT, I feel the tide turning. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day---this will include, but is not limited to:

Putting up outside Christmas lights
Putting up Christmas decor in the house
Finish/put away the laundry
Make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Find a dressy outfit for Dave's work party tonight
Drop off some clothes to Goodwill
Start Christmas cards

So far, it is looking good.

I have been a horrible blogger this week because I've been super busy revisiting my therapist and attending much needed dinner dates with my girlfriends. Thankfully this next coming week is much slower. I can actually come home and cook dinner. I'm feeling like cooking again, which brings me to my weekly pregnancy update.

Pregnancy Update #2
Feeling much less tired this week. Today marks the first day of my second trimester. The squirrel is still in my uterus and it is still alive. The exercise ban has been lifted: I can hike and be normal again. I am thinking of eating meat this week, especially pork. I had 3 sips of wine at my wine club meeting. Not a good idea. Felt sick the next day. The squirrel no likey petite sirah. I still feel fat. Thankful that I am 1/3 thru this and the bean is healthy. We will find out the sex next month.

Congratulations to Kady Becker for completing her first week of work as a mom. Jack is very proud, and so are Beans and Biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment