Saturday, December 18, 2010

VACATION


Today is the first day of my two-week break. Words cannot express my excitement. In celebration, I slept in 'til 9 am, watched several reruns of One Tree Hill and Giuliana and Bill, had Dave make me breakfast, watched my birdfeeders for about 20 minutes, all in my sweatpants (it is 11:25 a.m.----we are way past the sweatpants/morning threshold).

I plan on doing much relaxing, cookie baking, cleaning, skiing, television watching, and sleeping during my two-week break. Again, so excited.

Pregnancy update #4: Feeling 97%. I have this weird nose-drippy thing happening. I have allergies (in the winter no less). I am enjoying meat again. I get out of breath very easily. I'm thinking this is how someone who weighs 500 pounds feels. Ugh. No bump. Pants are feeling a wee bit tighter (frown).

No comments:

Post a Comment