Saturday, October 29, 2011

After a week of not blogging, I am sorry. Truly, not much has happened. Aside from once again realizing how large my hooters are, the week has been pretty boring.

My twin is getting married in a few weeks and I have a strapless bridesmaid dress to wear. Of course, I have to reinforce my bust with yet more support (boning just won't do)----I had to travel up to Indy to a specialty bra store to find my answer: a $100 bustier that I will wear ONE TIME. It isn't pretty enough to wear for the husband. Nothing is pretty enough to wear for the husband when you have HUGE boobs. NOT COOL. Here is how the equation pans out:

Bridesmaid dress: $130
Alterations for the dress: $90
Bustier for the dress: $100
Looking like a hooter-ific bridesmaid at my twin's wedding: Priceless

1 comment:

  1. Carol, just get a dope pants-suit and you have a great Halloween costume-- "Vogue"-era Madonna.

    ReplyDelete