Wednesday, October 19, 2011

As mentioned in my previous post, it is super shitty outside.....rain, wind, temps below 50 degrees. Not okay. Conditions would be okay if snow was in the forecast, but it's not. NO BUENO. Here are a few things you'll need for the cold weather to come:


Uggs, preferably a pair that have faded considerably.




Sweatpants, best if tapered and a color of the rainbow.

Carbs. We are talking pasta, bread, chips, etc. Nothing goes better with cold weather than a bag of chips. That is all I'm going to say about that.


A few things in the news I have to discuss:

The wild animals on the loose in Ohio. Really!?

Rachel Zoe discussing her exit from the hospital after delivering her baby: "Should I wear Chanel?" Really? Give me a damn break.

The Kim Kardashian wedding extravaganza. While I did enjoy her second wedding dress, the rest of the show was a total shitstorm. She's an idiot and he seems like he has the personality of a wet napkin.

Please discuss these recent stories in the news at the dinner table tonight. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment