Monday, October 24, 2011

It's been a while since my last post, so I'll try to catch all of my readers (all 2 of them) up.....

1. The Lions kicked off their season with a 5-0 punch. Now, the wheels are beginning to fall off. It all started last week in Detroit when Dave and I went to the game. Yes, I am responsible for the last 2 losses. I jinxed them. I am not sure how to reverse their luck.

2. I joined a Mom's group in Bloomington. We walk every Monday morning (when Greta gets up before 9 a.m.). I am now super paranoid about being attacked on a walk (in broad daylight). With that being said, I asked a police officer at my local Marsh's salad bar about purchasing a taser gun. He said it was a good idea and I would not hurt myself in the even of using it. If I do decide to purchase one, I will be sure to post photos.

3. Because of the divorce that I am going through with my pelvic floor, I've made yet another effort to bridge the gap in our relationship. I start physical therapy again tomorrow. I'm hoping the pelvic floor starts following directions.

4. Dave, Greta and I had our family picture taken yesterday. We hoped that Beans and Biscuit would cooperate. Biscuit was too busy keeping the yard free of squirrels. Beans did what she did best----hammed it up for the camera. I hope they turn out ok.

1 comment:

  1. i jinxed them. yesterday was the first time i've turned football on all year and they lost.

    ReplyDelete