Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nothing exciting to share after an exhilarating weekend of football in Bloomington and on ESPN. NOT TO MENTION the Lions' win last night on MNF against the Bears. I wish I was living in the Mitten with all these amazing Michigan teams doing so well----

Dave, the mammal, and the furbabies and I will be heading home this weekend for Jennie's final bridal shower. I have only one destination in mind: The Franklin Cider Mill. Nothing goes with fall better than apples, cider, and fresh fried doughnuts.


The word on the street is that it was snowing in Colorado this weekend. I want to cry when I hear such news. I miss the mountains terribly. Nothing says depression like icy roadways in Indiana during the winter. Yuck.

On a brighter note, I had a delightful lunch with my friend Randi and her two boys this afternoon. Her sons are stinking cute. I wanted to eat them both.

And finally, I bought some new sweatpants at Target today. Not too tight, not too long, and the perfect amount of softies on the inside. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment