Friday, October 7, 2011

Roar




I've used this Title post before, but it must be done again. I waited with baited breath, watching the Tigers crank through their Game 5 battle with the douche-bag Yankees. I was texting with Kady during the second part of the game because Dave fell asleep (and I needed to discuss the game with someone). Thankfully, the Tigers pulled out a phenomenal win after a crappy-hitting game---I am super excited for their series with Texas. This totally trumps all the bad mouthing people in Bloomington have been doing----there are tons of Yankee fans down here (from all the east coast brats that go to school here).

Furthermore, the Lions/Bears game on Monday will be awesome----I think the Lions are gonna take the Bears by 10 points.....we'll see. Greta will be wearing her new onesie, compliments of Kady's creativity.

Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment