Thursday, June 2, 2011

D Day is Upon Us

So, I've been told several gems of advice before the "borging" of Baby Norton.....
In no particular order:

Sexy times
pedicure
bikini wax
movie with the mister
fancy dinner with the mister in a non-kid-friendly establishment
a fun trip to Target
stocking of el' refridgerator
make the house as clean as humanly possible
highlights/haircut
more sexy times
quiet time......lots of quiet time......

While I have checked several of these off the list, there are some I'd rather not partake in at this juncture in time.....more importantly, something is going to race out of my special place, therefore, I needn't try to create an obstacle for only a few short minutes in an attempt to dislodge the baby. No comprende? No sexy times. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment