Monday, December 5, 2011

A few observations made today as I ventured to Greenwood:

1. The Christmas Tree Shoppe is full of crap, not treasures. It is one step up from Family Dollar.
2. Regardless if it was 40 degrees and rainy today, I saw a whole mess of jerks wearing flip flops, shorts, short sleeved shirts, and no coats. This is annoying because their small children were dressed the same way.
3. No magical elf stopped by my house last night to put up my Christmas decorations. WTF.
4. I saw a preview for Katherine McPhee's new dance/singer/drama, "Smash." It looks awful and amazing all at the same time.
5. I met a NICU nurse who works at Riley today while running my errands. I thanked her for the amazing job she does for all the babies there. If I didn't mind poop, skin infections, and gross people in general, I would have become a nurse.
6. This week, Greta Fat Pants will be turning 6 months. My little unicorn is no longer little. :(
7. Finally, I found an amazing radio station on Pandora: Mariah Carey Christmas. Tune in: It'll change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment