Thursday, December 15, 2011

I saw this on another blog I read periodically, and I thought I'd give it a tear......
A. Age – 32. However, I feel 25 but look 53.
B. Bed size –Queen. I would strangle someone for a King size bed. There isn't enough room for the two humans, a pint size human, and two four-leggeds in our bed.
C. Chore that you hate – Dishes. I hate doing the dishes. For some reason, I think if we had a garbage disposal, I'd enjoy it more. Yuck.
D. Dogs – A Beans and a Biscuit. Both Humane Society/rescue specialties. Beanie is a beagle mix. Biscuit is a border collie/German Shepherd mix. Most importantly, they both have white-tipped tails and VERY soft ears.
E. Essential start to your day – Picking Greta Fat Pants out of her crib as she smiles, farts, and makes pteradactyl noises. Best start to any person's day.

F. Favorite color –Black. Black looks good on everyone. My car, Meteora, is a black like the night. Very mysterious.
G. Gold or silver – White Gold. Classy, elegant, timeless. Yellow gold looks terrible on me.

H. Height – 5'4" I wish I was 5'7".
I. Instruments you play – Seriously?! None. I suck at all things related to music.
J. Job title – Gateekeeper to All Things Awesome at Norton Ohana, Inc. (Stay at home mom).
K. Kids – Margaret Elizabeth, age: 6 months and 8 days.
L. Live –Bloomington, Indiana (but I'd rather be in Michigan or Colorado. Both places have skiing.)
M. Mother’s name – Jan. There are lots of moms named Jan in the Midwest.
N. Nicknames – Carol or Carla. I won't answer to Dave when he calls me Carrie.
O. Overnight hospital stays – Oh let's see......Boobies and Baby. (There have been lots of surgeries, but thankfully not too many over-nighters.)

P. Pet peeves – Gross feet, bad highlights, muffin top, marshmallow fluff, bad drivers, tacky landscaping, bad beer, hoarding, Ohio State, white trash, bad siding on a house, different styles of Christmas lights on display together, gold lame', tapered/pleated pants, stacked shoes, fanny packs.
Q. Quote from a movie – There are too many to count, but I usually will reference Steel Magnolias and Home for the Holidays on a regular basis.

R. Right or left handed –Right

S. Siblings – 3 biological, 4 by marriage. I'm also a twin.
T. Time it takes you to get ready – If I'm trying to look normal, 45 minutes. If I don't care, 8 minutes.
U. Underwear – The larger the better.

V. Vegetable you hate – Radishes.

W. What makes you run late – I have a kid and two dogs. Give me a break.
X. X-rays you’ve had – Right foot, right hand, ribs, right knee, back, wrist, right ankle.
Y. Yummy food you make – I think I make a mean lasagne, sausage and peppers, and egg pie.
Z. Zoo animal – Anything baby, and meerkats. Beans looks like a meerkat.

No comments:

Post a Comment