Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I can proudly say our Christmas tree is now up and fully decorated. Beans usually assists me in the process, laying in the pieces of tree as they are scattered all over the floor before assembly. (We have to have a fake tree because Dave is allergic---or "allergict" as I've heard it.) Sadly, Beans was already turned in for the night, so Dave and I were left to tackle this project alone.

On an even brighter note, Jennie and Chris are heading down here on Friday to assist with our Weekend-Warrior-Project-of-the-Month: Building a new closet off the master bedroom. When this project is over, I will no longer worry about Niecy Nash visiting our house with the rest of the crew of "Clean House." That is how bad my closet looks. Not enough room.

And finally, I would like to share my most recent If-I-Won-the-Lottery Dream Sequence scenario: Having an amazing Polish woman who would visit the house twice a week and cook Polish delicacies like stuffed cabbage and pierogi. This scenario would fall into 24th place behind hiring Van Halen to play a summer party at Kid Rock's house with all my friends present and paying off all of my college loans and credit card debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment