Monday, December 19, 2011

A few things....

1. I'm unimpressed by the Hallmark Channel's lineup of Christmas movies. I have yet to see John Denver's "The Christmas Gift." WTF?
2. Apparently I can get things done around the house if I rotate Greta's "stations:" Exersaucer, Bouncer, Car Bouncer, Floor Gym. I'm a bad mom.
3. I made chicken pot pie tonight. Not too shabby. It is all about the roux.
4. Beans flicked me off today on our way home from the vet. Ms. Beans received two shots.
5. The fabulous moms in my regular playgroup swear as much as I do. I love them.
6. The sheriff paid a visit to my neighbors house. Apparently opiates are a hot commodity when they are issued to your grandmother.
7. And finally, and most importantly, the Lions are basically one win away from making the playoffs. Roar!

1 comment:

  1. Do not feel bad about Greta's rotations, it's the only way to be productive. Also, I'm jealous you have a playgroup...I didn't click with the Sag-Nasty ladies I met :(

    ReplyDelete