Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today was one of the those days when I wished Ed McMahon would have shown up at my doorstep with a one million dollar check and a dozen balloons. No such luck. Instead, Biscuit bit the UPS man, Greta had a level 7 blow out, Greta also has some sort of cold which causes her to have major congestion, and the 40 pounds I would like to lose DID NOT magically disappear in my sleep last night. WTF.

However, the sun did shine nicely today and the UPS man is not going to sue us (thanks to Amber at the Combs Vet Clinic for talking him off the ledge). We now await Auntie Jennie and Uncle Chris to grace us with their presence tomorrow evening.

To top off my night, and hopefully improve my situation, I am going to watch Friends with Benefits in the hopes that J. Timberlake will make all things right in the world (as I down a dozen butterscotch cookies in my tapered sweatpants).

No comments:

Post a Comment