Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am glad some of my readers enjoyed filling out their questionnaire----I love doing these kind of activities. I'd like to expand on this a bit more.......

1. If you won the 250 Million Dollar Lottery jackpot tomorrow, what would you do with the money?

Well, I'd start out by paying all of my crap medical bills from my botched delivery of Greta. Then, I'd hire an Italian hit man to throw dog poo at a certain OB/GYN's car. And finally, I'd hire my own personal pelvic floor therapist to get my parts back in working order. Now for the fun stuff.....

1. Buy a house in Steamboat that my entire family (ohana) could enjoy. This would also include my extended ohana like Calli, Adrienne, Katie Whorf, Mollykins, Jamie, Elisabeth, and my Cookie sistas. The residence would also include a few cars for transportation, snowmobiles, a chef, and a massage therapist. There would be a bounty of skis/snowboards for folks to use.
2. Buy my dad a custom Corvette. He can finally have his Baywatch yellow car and listen to the Beach Boys in style.
3. Buy my parents a general contractor to rebuild the back of their house that would include a new kitchen, television room, another bathroom, and bedroom. (as well as an interior designer)
4. Buy an RV for my father in law, so he can cruise around the US with my mother in law. I'd also make sure he had a trailer to pull his motorcycle (that I would also purchase for him).
5. I'd buy my brother in law, Ben, a space to start a baseball academy.
6. I'd buy Tim Tebow a prostitute.
7. I'd pay off all my school loans, as well as all of my siblings'.
8. I'd send my mom to Salzburg to do the Sound of Music tour.
9. I'd buy my Aunt Denise a puppy.
10. I'd get season tickets to the Tigers, Lions, and Wings and a box at each venue.
11. I'd go to Hawaii for two months and drink margaritas on the beach. This trip would also include my family and pals.
12. And finally, I'd have the most kick ass party that would include entertainment from Van Halen, Joey's wedding band, and Bob Seger. The Kardashians would NOT be invited.

What about you? I love comments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment